Friday, December 16, 2016

RE-UP Robin Trower - Record Plant Studios, Sausalito, California 1973




Robin Trower
1973 11 08
Record Plant Studios, Sausalito, California, USA
TAKRL 1939 "Guitar Bandit" liberated bootleg

MP3 320

Set List:
1- The Fool and Me
2- Twice Removed From Yesterday
3- Lady Love
4- Daydream
5- Day Of The Eagle
6- I Can't Wait Much Longer
7- Man Of The World
8- Sinner's Song
9- Little Bit Of Sympathy

Band:
Robin Trower: guitar/ vocals
James Dewar: bass/ vocals
Reg Isodore: drums/ vocals(?)

Bonus Tracks and AlbumWrap included

Original Notes:

An excellent sounding FM broadcast of Trower after the release of
"Twice Removed From Yesterday" but before "Bridge Of Sighs" from
the Amazing Kornyphone Records label.

I bought this LP around 1975 and it instantly became my favorite
Trower record, as the wear and tear on the vinyl shows.

Included is a jpg scan of the cover art. My scanner bed isn't large
enough to accomodate an lp cover so I pasted two half-scans together.
The two parts don't line up exactly but it gives you an idea of what the
cover looks like.

The above recording history/ show date came from a trader's website
so I can't vouch for its accuracy but it seems logical to me.

Please trade this freely but do not sell.

-flick

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment