Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Master has his Puppet

Hate to get political on my blog. Unbelievable decision tonight. I thought I lost faith in America after it relected Bush Jr. by 55%. I've always said 55% of Americans were morons. Sadly, I've been proven right. As Vladimir Putin revs up his tanks, I fear for Eastern Europe. With Trump in his pocket, a world war is now unavoidable. 
 The banjos are a' playing this evening, As this megalomanic takes control of the most powerful nation in the world, and the nuclear codes, the nation/world shakes in fear. Hard working, patriotic, loyal immigrants are running for their lives. 
How could this visceral, transparent, lying, back peddling, two faced devil be remotely acceptable to any thinking being is beyond my comprehension. I have reached an understanding now, that the bumper sticker, sit-com, t-shirt slogan culture that made the US so enjoyable has now become their intellectual high bar. Reality TV, I truly believe, has become the true reality in the eyes of most Americans. Global affairs, understanding of lesser developed nations, politcal complications of a multitude of nations, the effects of the western industry and commerce on poorer economies. How can anybody look to a cheating, delusional, billionaire, with little to no contact or care (beyond personal servitude) to the working class as their champion. Beguiled, tricked and fooled. I wish I could just say to America - good luck. But tragically, it's a global problem now.